My sister-in-law inspires me so I'm posting on my blog tonight to make her faint. If Marissa and Maren don't get her revived before the Captain gets home, I'm sure Harry will lick her back to reality. Seriously, your pep talks are working and I'm going to work on blogging more often. Even if it is short and sweet.
Honestly I'm want you to know how much I truly enjoy your blogs and the updates on the girls and the peak in to your daily lives. Thanks for your committment to keep it up.
I'm off to bed, tomorrow all three Beaty kids are filming. Thank goodness it is on the same project.
1 comment:
Sweet lawd a mercy... where are my smelling salts... YAY!!
Declan did so well last night!! The girls were just ohhing and ahhing over the whole deal! We were impressed. Take care!
Post a Comment